Location: Arlington, VA; Cambridge, MA; Remote (flexible)
Netrias is a fast-growing Artificial Intelligence (AI) company that specializes in the application of machine learning models for data harmonization and curation. We apply these technologies within the biopharma and life sciences domains, and are increasingly expanding the domains and applications we can apply them to.
Netrias is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Netrias recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Netrias is seeking to develop and deploy technology to support term harmonization and curation. We are seeking a talented Senior Software Engineer to contribute to the development of this technology. Growth is available across the design, build, test, and implementation aspects of the software development life cycle.
Qualified candidates will:
- Design, develop, and implement new features for term harmonization and curation workflows
- The scope of work spans backend, frontend, and cloud/DevOps deployment
- Perform requirements analysis, system architecture design, and code quality reviews
- Harden and deploy models developed for term harmonization and curation
- Improve, deploy, and maintain infrastructure to ingest and process customer data
- BS or greater in CS, EE, Statistics, Math or a related field, 5+ years experience in relevant field
- Significant experience with 1 or more of Python, Java
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous work with backend database and server-side technologies
- Experience with bioinformatics tools, pipelines, or –omics data analysis
- DevOps/deployment experience across multiple target customers/platforms
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Development practices
- Familiarity with containerized environments (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Mesos, etc.)
- Familiarity with AWS infrastructure